Dear Clients & Colleagues:
In our continued monitoring of the spread of COVID-19 in our communities, and in accordance with the recommendations of the Florida Supreme Court and public health officials, as of March 23, 2020, our office will be shifting to remote business protocols until further notice. The safety and health of our clients and employees is of the utmost importance and our firm is prepared to do our part to prevent the additional spread of this pandemic.
Here is what this means for you:
- WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS! Our attorneys and staff will continue to be available to you, as usual. You may continue to call our office number or email our staff, as always.
- Client consult and meetings will be scheduled via phone and video conferencing at the client’s convenience.
- Please scan and email all hard copy documents. If documents contain HIPAA-PHI, please password protect prior to sending.
- In accordance with Florida Supreme Court guidelines, court appearances will be handled remotely in coordination with the chambers of the applicable judge.
- Healthcare matters will not see any changes or interruptions as both CMS and AHCA in addition to most other state/federal healthcare agencies are operating. Should this change, we will advise our clients of any possible effects to their respective healthcare businesses.
- Our firm ensures secure access to our client’s records from any location.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience. In the meantime, stay informed, stay healthy and heed the instructions of our public health authorities.
Anthony C. Vitale AVitale@VitaleHealthLaw.com
Christopher A. Parrella CParrella@VitaleHealthLaw.com
Dan R. Ferrante DFerrante@VitaleHealthLaw.com
Marietha Morales MMorales@VitaleHealthLaw.com
Ivonne Motino IMotino@VitaleHealthLaw.com
Kellys Tejada KTejada@VitaleHealthLaw.com
Peter Suarez PSuarez@VitaleHealthLaw.com
E-Mail: email@example.com –
Web Site: www.vitalehealthlaw.com